Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pink Curls ;-)

Yup, I Have Pink Curls!

This picture doesn't show off all of my pink curls, but they are there. I had my hair done by my favorite hair dresser, Heather at Scizzors Hair Saloon in Shrewsbury. That gurl knows hair.



DC Here We Come

Tomorrow the airport service is picking me up at 5:50am and I am off on an adventure of a life time. I am excited to see my friends, to complete this walk, and to enjoy the weekend with my girlfriends.

The weather is iffy for the weekend. 60's and 70's with rain showers but that is ok we are a tough group of cookies!


I'll check in again, but probably not until I am home on Tuesday. Please pray for our group of 7 walkers and our wonderful 12 cheerers. We are blessed to have one another in this lifetime and I truly appreciate the times we share together.



God Bless
Aimster

No comments: